For all the exhibitors of visual communication, the appointment with Viscom Italia represents an experience to live in person to reach new business roads. An international exhibition based on the creativity of applications, solutions, materials and technologies that combine tradition and innovation. A path full of events will accompany the exhibitor in the search for future trends in visual communication.
How to exhibit at Viscom Italia
Viscom Italia is dedicated to a wide range of professionals, aware of new trends, that looks at the event as a true meeting between the demand and the offer.
- Digital printers, Dealers
- Sign, Sign makers
- Papers industries, Papers mill, Packaging, Copy shops, Office supplies
- Screen printers
- Photographers, Photo lito, Litographers
- Stand builders, Decorators
- Promotional items
- Manufacturing industries, Clothing and Accessories, Furnishing
- Information & communication technology, New media agencies
- Trade and distribution and mass retail
- Events organizers, Museums, Theatres, Entertainment centers, Public entities and Associations
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design studios
- Architects, Urban studios, Contractors
- Media companies, Media dealers
Become protagonist, exhibit at Viscom Italia 2023
Contact us for all the information:
+39 02 43517042
Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
VViscom Italia supports you in highlighting your company with a large offer of opportunities effective prior to, during and after the exhibition days, aimed at reaching the proper targets of professionals, in line with your needs, to boost your company image: online communication strategies, display packages within the on line show catalogue, advertising and tailor-made promotions.
Extend your exhibition experience and develop your business 365 days a year.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The new normal at Viscom Italia
We want you to be safe at Viscom Italia 2023!
Learn more about our framework to establish a robust programme of measures to support the health and safety of all our attendees.